Our teeth, like the rest of our bodies, need attention and care. With regular food contact, the tooth color may darken with time, losing its original white hue. Using natural materials may help you maintain the natural brightness of your teeth. Let’s go through some methods to whiten teeth safely and at home in the list below.
1. Activated charcoal teeth whitening
Many individuals want to use activated charcoal powder to whiten their teeth since it is a natural component in beauty and does not damage teeth.
How to Use Activated Charcoal to Whiten Teeth:
- Brush the toothbrush with a suitable quantity of activated charcoal, brush for 2-3 minutes, and then rinse with clean water.
- If you do it 2-3 times a week, you will see a difference.
2. Using Baking Soda to Whiten Teeth
Baking soda has many applications and advantages for everyone, including tightening pores and curing acne… In addition to the effects on baking soda, it efficiently whitens teeth. Furthermore, we must not abuse it, since this can result in issues like as sensitivity and tooth deterioration.
• To whiten your teeth using baking soda powder, use a 1:1 mixture of baking soda powder and toothpaste to brush your teeth in the morning and evening, and then thoroughly rinse your mouth with saltwater or clean water.
3. How to Whiten Teeth with Lemon
Lemon plays a vital part in women’s attractiveness as well as teeth whitening since lemon contains numerous acids and aids antimicrobial fast and efficiently.
How to Whiten Teeth with Lemon at Home:
Squeeze out the lemon juice and mix it with a little salt, brush your teeth for 2-3 minutes, and then rinse with clean water. If you do this 3 times a week, you will see whiter teeth.
4. How to Whiten Teeth with Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a trendy beauty technique at the moment; coconut oil helps with stretch marks, skincare, and so on. Instead of beauty on coconut oil, it also has an impact.
Effective teeth whitening
How to Whiten Teeth at Home With Coconut Oil:
- Gargle for 30 minutes with 2-3 teaspoons of coconut oil.
- If you do this 2-3 times each week, you will receive surprising results.
5. How to Whiten Teeth with Strawberries
Strawberries include malic acid, which helps eliminate yellow stains on teeth. Strawberries are also excellent for health and attractiveness since they contain numerous vitamins and minerals, which help whiten teeth.
How to Whiten Teeth with Strawberries at Home:
- Rub a strawberry mixed with baking soda straight on your teeth for approximately 2 minutes.
- Do it twice a week to assist the plaque and germs vanish as soon as possible.
6. Guava leaf teeth whitening
Guava leaves contain numerous components, such as phosphoric and tannin, that assist to whiten teeth and eliminate plaque from the tooth surface.
How to Whiten Teeth at Home With Guava Leaves:
- Wash a young guava leaf, then put it in your mouth, chew it for approximately 5 minutes, and then rinse it with water until it’s clean.
- Wake up 2-3 times each week.
7. How to Whiten Teeth with Honey
Honey in nature includes a lot of vitamins e, a, c, and many important minerals to help combat oxidation. Honey also has a harmless whitening impact.
How to Whiten Teeth at Home with Honey:
- Rub a few drops of honey directly on the tooth surface for 2-3 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- Whiten your teeth by doing this twice a week.
8. How to Whiten Teeth with Toothpaste
Mentioning toothpaste is not unusual to most people; toothpaste includes a little amount of hydrogen peroxide, which cleans and whitens teeth while rapidly eliminating plaque.
Brush your teeth twice a day using light and dark toothpaste for greater protection and brighter teeth.